Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dunking

Recently, Sly has learned the fine art of dunking.  He loves to dip his fries in ketchup, crackers into hummus, animal crackers into milk.  He thinks it's great fun to do, and yells when I don't give him his own little cup of sauce, etc. the dip into.

Today I was at the computer checking mail, and Sly was wandering around the second floor.  I hadn't seen him for a little while, and then I started to hear a splashing sound.  THE TOILET!  I ran into the bathroom to find him dunking a plastic toy doughnut into the water.  And yes...Yes.  He was then sucking on it.

Needless to say, he got scrubbed down, and I made him drink a bunch of water to try to dilute any bleach (we have one of those blue 1000 Flushes tablets) he might have ingested. 









1 comment:

  1. That is super gross and hilarious. I am so worried about my daughter doing the same!

    ReplyDelete